Monday, August 1, 2011

P LOVE




SO THIS BLOG IS OBVIOUSLY DEDICATED TO PWEE!!!


I just wanted to express another token of  gratitude to one of my closest friends PWEE , she basically is the go to girl when you have a dilemma in any kind of problem it can range to romance, fashion, decor, or designing. Pwee and I have been friends for so long more than 10 years that I consider her my sister. We've cried, laughed, and shared many MEMORIES together. I think the best memory by far is the night before her wedding she was angry that none of her best girls were there on time. She locked us out and I heard her scream " INEZ, I know you are visiting from Cali, but I dont care LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" As mad as she was she gave in and let us in. We had wine, laughter, and tears. It was one emotional night but I would not have changed that night for the world! There are so many qualities this beautiful girl has: she is the funniest, has many blonde moments, sweetest, and the BIGGEST FASHIONISTA I've ever met! She is super honest with her opinions and the best person to have a good time with. I know you all are amazed on my new blog CAKE CONFESSIONS! I owe it all to this tiny little lady with a BIG CREATIVE HEART!!! My mind has been stressing of different ideas for my new logo on my cake boxes and business cards. I had something in mind but just needed support and a touch of P LOVE! P, thank you again for ALWAYS being here for me no matter how many miles apart we are! I LOVE YOU!!!  

1 comment:

  1. ohhh huny bunny!!! you're making me tear!!!! you know i would do anything for you!!! I wish you only the very best and all the success in the world in your new business venture! I love you to pieces sissy! xoxoxoxo!!!

    p.s. can't wait for my cake!!!

    ReplyDelete