Thursday, August 4, 2011

FALL TOO SOON

I can't believe its August, summer flew by way too fast. Taking 3 classes for the summer was probably the reason why I felt I didn't spend my ideal summer vacation. My last day of class was today and it's really sad that I'm starting my last semester in a couple of weeks ( August 15th to be exact) waaaaah! I'm sure my blog will become neglected. So I'm going to devote all the time I have left to my beautiful restored blog. I know I rarely talk about shopping, maybe because I have no time to SHOP or on some type of student budget. But I lived in New Jersey for 10 years of my life. So a lot of my style is from the East Coast. As much as I love both coasts I usually tend to fall back to my fashion roots of NJ. Since fall is approaching soon I wanted to share with you a couple of purchases I made 3 days ago. (Yes!!! I actually bought something for myself). My bf talked me into it by simply stating " You worked so hard this summer you should buy something for yourself, you deserve it." With no hesitation we headed for the city. I absolutely love the fall fashion more than any other season. I am in love with boots, cardigans, scarfs, and layers and layers of warm clothing.



1. Anniversary sale @ Nordstrom!!! I got a good deal for these babies only $70.00!!! These are comfortable flat cognac boots that are a must for me this fall. Since I'll be in school most of the time, comfort is what matters most. 
2. Banana Republic launched a new jewelry line called Edition I was shocked on how cheap the necklaces were going for $20.00 for a long chain that was 40% off and a pendant that was $8.67 plus an additional 40% off! Total $19.67 plus tax for this steal! 
3. Tory Burch, now I was this close buying this beautiful clutch. I was trying to walk out the door when Tory pulled me by the hair, she said " This purse will match perfectly with your boots."haha. Ok ok I was hearing things, but this was only $265.00. I texted my mom on her opinion and she said " Dont buy it I will buy it for you with your auntie's discount. Music to my ears. I was upset I didn't walk out with it, but it's so much better receiving a gift than using your own money. 

1 comment:

  1. finally spoiling yourself!!! yaaaay!!! i didn't even know banana had those... i have to go and check them out! yess you better get that bag so we can be matchy matchy when u visit!!!

    ReplyDelete