Friday, August 12, 2011

STRESSFUL SWEET CRAVINGS


So here we go, my  school is taking over slowly but surely. My blogs are getting shorter and shorter by the week. This Monday I would HATE to announce that this will be the first day of school. Goodbye Blog!!! I have this Pharmacology exam this Thursday and I'm already going insane. If you get lower than a 90% you fail for the whole semester. I've been occupying my time with studying and practicing over and over Pharmacology questions. I know I can pass this exam, it's just the thought of not getting a 90% and failing gets me nervous. On a positive note, since I've been stressing my sweet tooth has been getting the best of me. I am absolutely in love with indulging myself with my favorite bakeries:




1. SPRINKLES: Palo Alto, CA Who doesn't love sprinkles??? 
a) Hands down my favorite cupcake is the red velvet cupcake! So perfect and moist!
2. BOUCHON BAKERY: Yountville, CA
b) French Macaroons are to die for here, ESPRESSO OR PISTACHIO are the chosen ones!
3. BUTTERCREAM BAKERY: Napa, CA
c) Famous for their pies and cakes the fresh strawberry cake is why I salivate here.
4. SIFT BAKERY: Napa, CA
d) There is not one cupcake I can choose. Every single cupcake I tried so far is DELISH! Pink Champagne, Snikerdoodle, and Cake Shake, the list can go on and on
5.   HUMMINGBIRD BAKERY Vallejo, CA
e) Hummingbird cupcake & Maple Syrup and Bacon is what their known for but I love their Lemon with blueberry cupcake very refreshing!




No comments:

Post a Comment