Saturday, July 23, 2011

Camping for the weekend

Finally have the time to get away from my chaotic world and just relax in the essence of nature. Im literally sitting around a camp fire enjoying good company. The sound of the firewood cracking, gazing at the sky filled with big bright stars and making s'mores makes this experience so worth while. I don't know what it is about making s'mores but I can't just have one! It's so delicious. I found out they make marshmellows specifically for s'mores. I highly recommend them. The marshmallow is flatten and shaped in squares. It fits perfectly in the Graham crackers. Well I'm going to make this blog short since it sounds silly to have internet access during camp. I hope you all enjoy your weekend, cause I know I will be. Sipping on a glass of Moscato, then off to bed in my tent. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment